Online Shopping from Lancaster County and Beyond

AmishToyBox.com

Enjoy Online Shopping of Lancaster County and Amish Country Merchandise

Lancaster County is known for its good work ethic, and that is reflected in the quality and caliber of products produced and sold here. You can enjoy online shopping from our wide variety of fine shops and stores, and have your merchandise shipped right to your door.

You can also see our information on Online Furniture Sales.

Imagine Goods

Imagine Goods is creating products that care for the human race. 90% of our Artisans are survivors of trafficking, the other 10% are vulnerable to becoming trafficked. We create vintage-inspired women’s, men’s and children’s clothing as well as home goods. Our goods are ethically produced, survivor made and give empowerment through employment to our Artisans!  Visit website

Online Amish Furniture

Orrville, OH 44667, 888-882-6474

OnlineAmishFurniture.com offers a complete line of quality Oak, Maple, Hickory and Cherry Amish furniture made the old way - handcrafted with quality in mind. Our $149 Curbside Shipping promotion has been extended on all orders over $1000 in the continental U.S.! Enter code "padutch" to receive additional 2% discount.  Visit website

Weaver Furniture Barn

6146 W. 1350 N., Nappanee, IN 46550, 574-773-4826

Weaver Furniture Barn offers custom wood and poly-vinyl outdoor furniture that’s Amish-made. Great for patios, decks, porches, or next to the pool. Custom outdoor dining sets, relaxing rockers, Adirondack chairs, and more. Delivery and setup is available, from the East Coast to the Mid-West.  Visit our website for examples.

Weaver Furniture Sales

7870 West 075 North, Shipshewana, IN 46565, 260-768-7730

Weaver’s has been providing fine quality, Amish-made furniture since 1989. Country, Mission, Shaker, and other furniture styles, all handmade from hardwoods for the quality you want. Dining room and living room furniture, bedroom furniture, and more. They also custom-build furniture in style and finishes to meet your unique needs. Visit Website

Shadowline Lingerie

Ephrata, PA, 888-654-8924

Shadowline Lingerie offers a huge selection of women's pajamas. Our sleepwear includes pajama sets, nightgowns, nightshirts, pajama pants, robes, and peignoir sets. Whether you're shopping for yourself or loved one, our PJs will never disappoint. We also offer loungewear and intimates like panties, camis, slips, pettipants and more. Shop now!

Almost Amish

Lancaster County, PA, 866-471-4614

Shop for furniture, quilts, wagons, sleigh bells, candles, wrought iron, toys, foods, all made in Lancaster  Visit website

Amish Outlet Store

Smithville, Ohio 44677, 800-217-6999

Fine quality Amish made furniture - over 4,000 items, with up to 30% off retail prices. All items are made to order in your choice of wood and stain color. Shipping worldwide. Visit website

Brandenberry Furniture

1045 North State Road 5, Shipshewana, IN 46565, 260-768-3270

Look no further for quality, hand-crafted Amish-made furniture. Each piece is built by hand to your exacting specifications. Dining room furniture, living room furniture, bedroom furniture, children’s furniture, office furniture, and more. Our customers love our quality. You will, too! We ship anywhere. Visit website.

Good Food Outlet Stores

4960 Horseshoe Pike, Honey Brook, PA 19344, 800-327-4406
388 East Main Street, Leola, PA 17540 800-633-2676

You can enjoy all your favorite Golden Barrel products year-round from home by using our easy to use, safe, and secure online shopping portal.  Order your molasses, syrups, coconut oils and shoofly mixes in bulk and non-bulk for your holiday baking long after your visit to Lancaster County is over. To get started, visit our website.

Dutch Haven – “The Place That Made Shoo Fly Pie Famous”

2857A Lincoln Highway East, (U.S. Route 30), Ronks (Paradise), PA 17572, 717-687-0111

Lancaster County's original Amish craft store, and home to America’s best shoofly pie (according to TIME Magazine). 10,000 items in stock. Online catalog includes Amish hats and bonnets, Amish dolls, throws, glassware, Lancaster and Intercourse PA souvenirs, and delicious shoofly pies. Visit our online store at www.DutchHaven.com.

DutchCrafters Amish Furniture

3709 N. Lockwood Ridge Rd., Sarasota, FL 34234, 866-272-6773, 941-377-5112

DutchCrafters is the destination for solid wood, American-made, Amish handcrafted custom furniture.  We've built solid relationships with Amish woodworkers to bring you the widest selection of Amish-made products available online. Whether you like mid-century modern or formal style, reclaimed or fine cherry wood, you will find heirloom-quality furniture at DutchCrafters.  Visit website.

Speak Your Mind

*

Top