Field of Screams
191 College Avenue
Mountville, PA 17554
Prepare to be Scared at this Halloween Horror Fest
Field of Screams says it has earned the title of “America’s #1 Haunted Attraction”. If you love to be scared, shocked, even terrified, then Field of Screams may be for you.
Here’s what you will find in their four different horrifying attractions (the phrases are theirs):
- Heart-pounding, bone-chilling experiences
- Gruesome scenes, horrifying sites, and startling scares
- Atrocities found only in your worst nightmares
- Where demented people lie in wait for their next victim
- The most blood-curdling, hair raising terror
- Bone-chilling screams, demented creatures, and bloody sights unlike anything you have ever witnessed before
- Non-stop heart-pounding action that will leave you begging for the end to be near.
Field of Screams offers four intense attractions:
- The Haunted Hayride
- The Den of Darkness Horror Barn
- The Frightmare Asylum Haunted House
- The Nocturnal Wasteland Haunted Trail
Parental Guidance Suggested –
This Attraction is Not for Young Kids
While Field of Screams is an annual favorite for many people, for the obvious reasons listed above, this attraction is not for children nor those who could be adversely affected by the intensity and graphic nature of this attraction. (Many of their images are too intense to include here.)
As an alternative attraction for children, Schopf Bros. Farms has created Corn Cob Acres just for kids. This attraction includes 40 fun farm activities, including hayrides, pedal karts, barrel train rides, face painting, slides, and more!
Dates and Tickets
Field of Screams is open most Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in September, October, and November. Please check their online schedule to verify dates, hours, and general policies.
If you purchase your Field of Screams tickets online, you will also receive free access to their Field of Screams Entertainment Area. Here you’ll find something new each night, such as live bands and special events.
Field of Screams is located in Lancaster, PA, roughly an hour from Baltimore and Philadelphia. For those who love to be scared, this is your place. You’ll find driving directions here.