The following information is from the 2017 Bart Township Auction and Mud Sale
Friday, March, 3rd 2017
- Craft & Antique Sale: 4:30 – 8:00 pm
- Lots of homemade crafts, will be held indoor with seating
- Food will also be available
- New this year for the food – Wings will be on the menu, Friday evening only!!!!
Saturday, March 4th, 2017
- Start time 8:30 am. Sharp
- Sale items include
- A large selection of horse-drawn and mechanical driven equipment.
- NEW EQUIPMENT: Field sprayer, farm wagons, liquid manure spreaders, manure pumps, tobacco sprayers, cultivators, spring harrows, teddars, rotary rakes, pressure washers, hydraulic. units, Fire cars, Conestoga Mfg., General Repair, Cedar Hill, Pequea, Georgetown Hydraulics and others.
- GOOD USED EQUIPMENT: Carriages, buggies, lawn & garden equipment, mowers, chain saws and more. Small articles, new lawn furniture, many nursery items. New sheds, Horse Shelters , Daddy’s Girls Fishing Trips, Sporting Goods
- Lots of Local Handmade crafts, Pine and Oak. Sold indoors with seating.
- CARPENTER AND SMALL TOOLS: Saws, Hammers, Levels, Bolts, Screws, etc.
- NEW & USED FURNITURE
- ANTIQUES & REPRODUCTIONS
- Plus Lancaster Archery will also have a Booth.
- Sale Order:
- 8:30 – Small Goods, Quilts, Crafts & Antiques
- 9:00 – New & Used Horse Tack & Furniture
- 9:30 – Used Equipment, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Lawn Furniture
- 11:00 – New Farm Equipment
- 11:30 – Carriages
- 12:00 – Shrubbery, Hay & Straw
If you can’t make it this weekend, fear not – the mud sale season has just begun. Check out or full list of upcoming Mud Sales on LancasterPA.com.