331 Red Hill Road
Pequea, PA 17565
Celebrate Your Special Event in Style!
Drumore Estate is the perfect backdrop for your special events. From dream weddings and receptions to business meetings and banquets, Drumore Estate will make your day unforgettable. Nestled in 70 tranquil acres, the estate features a meticulously restored, 16,000-square-foot Georgian-inspired home with gorgeous vistas of the Susquehanna River Valley.
The versatile property offers an array of uniquely striking areas that can be customized for your special event. You may rent one location or a combination.
- The breathtaking Carriage House features a fireplace, granite-topped bar, large balcony, special event lighting, and sound and video capabilities.
- The unique Orangery is the perfect area for smaller events, including parties and dances, and is adorned by brick patios with views of the 70 acres of formal gardens, manicured lawns, the pool and woods.
- The large tent atop the flagstone patio features twinkling lights and uplighting, ceiling fans, and clear sides, which create a gorgeous effect for any event. The sweeping lawns can also be tented for a dramatic solution for hosting large events.
- The formal garden, situated on one of Lancaster County’s highest points, is the perfect location for your ceremony, boasting a beautiful large fountain with special lighting.
- Patios abound at Drumore Estate, featuring urns, hanging baskets, statues and floral arrangements, creating exquisite private nooks for your guests. In addition, the swimming pool and fountains make the perfect backdrop for your event and the photographic memories that will preserve your celebration forever.
Drumore Estate Features Distinctive Amenities
To complement the beautiful setting, Drumore Estate offers select distinctive amenities to ensure that you and your guests can relax, enjoy and begin making memories. Comprehensive planning sessions help you consider all of the details before the big day, including the schedule, layout and menu. Dedicated event facilitators can assist in managing your entire event and keep everything running smoothly and on schedule.
To ensure that every aspect of your celebration is magical, Drumore Estate provides superb catering, specifically tailored to you and your guests. Although Drumore Estate does not hold a liquor license, you are welcome to provide your own liquor. Our bartenders are available with all of the necessary amenities to complete your bar service.
Make Your Celebration Magical at Drumore Estate
This is the ideal location for your dream wedding and special event. Just read testimonials from delighted customers. Drumore Estate is nestled right in Southern Lancaster County. Make your celebration magical at Drumore Estate. Your celebration is our passion.