As seniors contemplate possibly moving into retirement communities, they have many questions about that transition, such as:
- What do we do with furniture and clothing we no longer need?
- Is there any value in all this “stuff” we’ve accumulated over the years?
- What’s the best way to dispose of all that “stuff”?
- Do we have to be present for closing the sale of our house?
- What role can children play in helping their parents through this transition?
Stay tuned. We will provide information that will help answer these and similar questions.
In the meantime, following are local businesses or organizations that can help with the senior relocation and moving process, from planning the entire move to packing, unpacking, and placement of all personal items in the new residence.