4th of July Celebrations & Fireworks in Lancaster County -
Throughout Lancaster County there are numerous July 4th fireworks and other special events to celebrate Independence Day. Check out our listing below for special events near you. See our complete Events Calendar for Lancaster County to find local events all year long.
LancasterPA.com is your complete resource for things to see and do throughout Lancaster County and beyond. Learn more about What To Do here, Area Events and Activities, Restaurants, Shopping, Where to Stay, including area Hotels and Bed and Breakfasts. You’ll also find here a variety of activities kids will enjoy, family attractions, and many free things to do. See an overview of the area and learn more about our Amish neighbors.
2014 Independence Day Events Schedule for Lancaster, PA
June 25 – 28
- The War Memorial Park - East Walnut St, Marietta, PA 17547. The Marietta PA Pioneer Fire Company presents the Annual Fourth of July Celebration Carnival and Fireworks. Carnival runs Wednesday – Saturday and Fireworks are 10:30 on Saturday. ( Carnival and Fireworks Rain Or Shine )
Friday, June 27th
Saturday, June 28th
- Fireworks & Live Music - Rockvale Square Outlets, Routes 30 & 896, Lancaster, PA 17602, 717-293-9292. Lampeter/Strasburg Band will play from 8:30 – the end of the fireworks in the parking lot across from Eagles Pro Shop. Rockvale Outlets will have FREE mini flags and glow bracelets (while they last) staff will be walking around handing them out one hour prior to the fireworks display.
- Lancaster Barnstormers vs. Southern Maryland Blue Crabs – Lancaster Barnstormers Baseball, 650 North Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603, 717-509-4487. Fireworks following the 7:00 pm game.
Thursday, July 3rd
- Lititz Independence Day Parade – Downtown, Lititz, PA. Parade starts at 6:30 pm at West Lincoln Ave. and Warwick St and travels through downtown Lititz. Entertainment follows the parade in Lititz Springs Park.
Friday, July 4th
- The Amazing Maze Maize - re-opens at Cherry-Crest Adventure Farm in Ronks, just outside of Strasburg. They are located at 150 Cherry Hill Road in Ronks. 866-546-1799. Prove your skills by conquering this interactive 5-acre corn maze with over 2.5 miles of paths, scenic bridges, and clues. Plus, they feature over 50 farm fun activities for all ages. Visit their farm animal center, singing chicken show, pedal karts, pumpkin slinger, guided wagon tour, and more.
- Celebrate America- Longwood Gardens, US Route 1, Kennett Square, PA 19348, 610-388-1000. Celebrate Independence Day with well-loved patriotic selections such as The Olympic Fanfare, Victory at Sea, The Colonel Bogey March, The Winds of War, King’s Row, Armed Forces Medley, The Stars & Stripes, The National Anthem, and more. 9:15 pm
- Old Fashioned 4th of July - Musser Park, 135 N. Lime St., Lancaster, PA 17602, 800-717-9981. While you’re planning a family fun night during Fourth of July celebrations, you should definitely consider the fun for all ages that happens at the festival for the Old Fashioned 4th of July at Musser Park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This is a great way to spend Independence Day since everyone in your family will find something to do, as well as eat. 2:30 pm.
- Ephrata 4th of July Celebration - The day kicks off with the annual Ephrata Firecracker Five Mile Run. Then join a free community event beginning at 6:00 pm at 201 Crescent Avenue, Ephrata, adjacent to the Lincoln Heights area. Live music, juggling, pony rides, games for children. Admission is free. Fireworks will follow at 9:30 pm.
- All-you-can-play Laser Tag! - Laserdome, 2050 Auction Rd., along Rt. 283 at the Rt. 230 Mt. Joy exit, Manheim, PA 17545, 717-492-0002. Plus get a FREE $5 Game Card when if you wear red, white and blue! Noon – 10:00 pm.
- First Friday in Downtown Lancaster - Shops, restaurants, and galleries will be open as musicians, artists and entertainers will dot the sidewalks and businesses throughout the downtown streets.
Saturday, July 5th
- 4th of July in Lititz – Lititz Springs Park, Lititz, PA. (Originally scheduled for Friday, this daylong event was moved to Saturday because of damp grounds following rains this week.) 197th Continuous 4th of July Celebration since 1818. Gates open at noon; entrance fee charged. Entertainment, Baby Parade, Games, Food Court, Queen of Candles Pageant, over 5,000 candles illuminated, hi-tech fireworks with synchronized sound. Fireworks are scheduled to start at 9:45 pm.
- East Petersburg – Fireworks beginning at 10:30 pm at East Petersburg Park, 6051 Pine Street in East Petersburg.
- Columbia Consolidated Fire Department – Fireworks beginning at 10:15 at 265 S. 10th Street in Columbia, PA.
- 40th Anniversary Independence Day Weekend – Buck Motorsports Park, 900 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566, 717-859-4244, 800-344-7855. Grand Demolition Derby – Full size cars, small cars, mini vans/trucks & more. Plus providence autos spectacular 3-d fireworks display!
- Lancaster Barnstormers vs. York Revolution - Lancaster Barnstormers Baseball, 650 North Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603, 717-509-4487. Fireworks following the 7:00 pm game.
Sunday, July 6th
- US Army Band, Cannon Brigade and Fireworks!- Long’s Park Amphitheater, 1441 Harrisburg Pike @ U.S. Route 30, Lancaster, PA 17601, Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-735-8883. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and picnic in the park or visit our food vendors and enjoy this free concert. Begins at 7:30 pm. Patriotic Concert and Fireworks - The United States Army Band – known as “Pershing’s Own” – the premier musical organization band in the US Army. Don’t miss the area’s biggest and best celebration of our nation’s birthday.
July 7 – 31, 2014
- July Events throughout Lancaster County - Check our Lancaster Events Calendar for each month of the year to find out what’s happening in and around Lancaster County.
How do you and your family celebrate July 4th?
Do you have any fun Independence Day traditions? What makes this holiday special for you? Please give us your comments below.