4th of July Celebrations in Lancaster -
Throughout Lancaster County there are numerous July 4th fireworks and other special events to celebrate Independence Day. Check out our listing below for special events near you. See our complete Events Calendar for Lancaster County to find local events all year long.
July 4 Events & Fireworks Schedule for Lancaster, PA – 2013
June 26 – 29, 2013
- The War Memorial Park - East Walnut St, Marietta, PA 17547. The Marietta PA Pioneer Fire Company presents the 57th Annual Fourth of July Celebration Carnival and Fireworks. Carnival runs Wednesday – Saturday and Fireworks are 10:30 on Saturday. ( Carnival and Fireworks Rain Or Shine )
Friday, June 28th
Saturday, June 29th
- Fireworks & Live Music - Rockvale Square Outlets, Routes 30 & 896, Lancaster, PA 17602, 717-293-9292. Lampeter/Strasburg Band will play from 8:30 – the end of the fireworks in the parking lot across from Eagles Pro Shop. Rockvale Outlets will have FREE mini flags and glow bracelets (while they last) staff will be walking around handing them out one hour prior to the fireworks display.
- Lancaster Barnstormers vs. Sugar Land Skeeters - Lancaster Barnstormers Baseball, 650 North Prince Street, Lancaster, PA 17603, 717-509-4487. Fireworks after the game. 7:00 pm.
Sunday, June 30th
- US Army Band, Cannon Brigade and Fireworks!- Long’s Park Amphitheater, 1441 Harrisburg Pike @ U.S. Route 30, Lancaster, PA 17601, Lancaster, PA 17601, 717-735-8883. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs and picnic in the park or visit our food vendors and enjoy this free concert. Begins at 7:30 pm. The community’s favorite Independence Day celebration, the Lancaster debut of “The Musical Ambassadors,” Charlie Smithgall’s historic cannon brigade and spectacular fireworks!
Tuesday, July 2nd
- The Amazing Maze Maize - re-opens at Cherry-Crest Adventure Farm in Ronks, just outside of Strasburg. They are located at 150 Cherry Hill Road in Ronks. 866-546-1799. This 5-acre corn maze includes over 2.5 miles of trails in their new design for 2013 – “SET SAIL!!…..High Seas Adventure!!!”. Plus, they feature over 50 farm fun activities for all ages. Visit their farm animal center, singing chicken show, pedal karts, pumpkin slinger, guided wagon tour, and more.
Wednesday, July 3rd
- Celebrate America- Longwood Gardens, US Route 1, Kennett Square, PA 19348, 610-388-1000. Celebrate America with well-known patriotic favorites, including John Philip Sousa’s The Stars & Stripes, Richard Rodgers’ Victory at Sea, Irving Berlin’s God Bless America, and more. 9:15 pm
- Annual Independence Day Parade - Downtown, Lititz, PA. Parade starts at 6:30 pm at West Lincoln Ave. and Warwick St and travels through downtown Lititz. Entertainment follows the parade in Lititz Springs Park.
Thursday, July 4th
- All-you-can-play Laser Tag! - Laserdome, 2050 Auction Rd., along Rt. 283 at the Rt. 230 Mt. Joy exit, Manheim, PA 17545, 717-492-0002. Plus get a FREE $5 Game Card when if you wear red, white and blue! Noon – 10:00 pm.
- 4th of July in Lititz - Lititz Springs Park, Lititz, PA. 195th Continuous 4th of July Celebration since 1818 Gates open at noon; entrance fee charged. Entertainment, Baby Parade, Games, Food Court, Queen of Candles Pageant, over 5,000 candles illuminated, hi-tech fireworks with synchronized sound.
- Old Fashioned 4th of July - Musser Park, 135 N. Lime St., Lancaster, PA 17602, 800-717-9981. While you’re planning a family fun night during Fourth of July celebrations, you should definitely consider the fun for all ages that happens at the festival for the Old Fashioned 4th of July at Musser Park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This is a great way to spend Independence Day since everyone in your family will find something to do, as well as eat. 2:30 pm.
- Reading of the Declaration of Independence - Hopewell Furnace, 2 Mark Bird Lane, Elverson, PA 19520, 610-582-8773. Bring a chair and join us on the hill in front of the Ironmaster’s House and listen to music and the reading of the Declaration of Independence and other documents. 2pm – Ironmaster’s House Porch.
- Ephrata Borough - Lincoln Heights Outdoor Recreation Area, Joann Ave, Ephrata, PA 17522. Fireworks begin at 9:30 pm.
Friday, July 5th
- First Friday in Downtown Lancaster - Shops, restaurants, and galleries will be open as musicians, artists and entertainers will dot the sidewalks and businesses throughout the downtown streets.
Saturday, July 6th
- Grand Demolition Derby/Fireworks Spectacular - Buck Motorsports Park, 900 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566, 717-859-4244, 800-344-7855.
July 6 – 31, 2013
- July Events throughout Lancaster County - Check our Lancaster Events Calendar for each month of the year to find out what’s happening in and around Lancaster County.
How do you and your family celebrate July 4th?
Do you have any fun Independence Day traditions? What makes this holiday special for you? Please give us your comments below.